Thursday, November 17, 2005

To be, or not to be, that is the question.

I'm now officially excited about moving to Glasgow! I'm very sad to be going - but I've got three months left and I'm starting to go job hunting.

The only thing is, I really don't know what i should be or do! I don't want to go into a youthwork project, as Colin and I are pondering having little Campbells in a couple of years time, and I don't want to get 18 months or 2 years into a project and have to leave it, as I am having to do just now!

So. This begs the question... what am I going to do?

So far, I've got as far as playing Wizbit in a musical adaptation of the life of Paul Daniels, but am otherwise lacking inspiration.

Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brush said...

You never said you were playing Wizibit!!!

Jobs I think you could do...?

oooh tempting to be cheeky

However seriously i'd suggest something that uses your skills to think about the big picture with stuff and yet still care for the individuals involved. Something where your powers of reflation can be put to good use. Something which involves a bit of fun! Something that makes you smile and feel the day has been worth it. Something which builds the kingdom even if it's not overtly "churchy". Ok I've run out!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well, wizbit tick all those boxes, no?!

As to my 'powers of reflation,'... maybe the bouncy castle superhero buisness???

9:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah Brush said...

LOL!!!

OOoooOOOoops!

REFLECTION... sorry!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Blue

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home