Thursday, September 29, 2005

A professional cynic but my hearts not in it.

I know I've a case of bloggus interuptus recently.

It's because I'm just tooooooooo cynical to blog without ending up ranting or slagging people/concepts/ stuff off, none of which I feel would be helpful, or edifying to anyone, least of all me. So I'm choosing to just generally keep sctum.

And my innner cynic really is ranting. About pretty much everything. From wholistic blogging, through to established church and emerging Church, music in pretty much every form, youth ministry/youth work, film, tv, purpose driven lives, I'm just fed up in general about pretty much everything, and feel like doing some growling and glowering.

So BAH HUMBUG! Grrr.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

not sure there is much to say to that but I will join you...... BLAH HUMBUG and HORLICKS!!
Love your honesty!

3:01 PM  
Blogger simo said...

Ditto! how many of us are really feeling like this but just to afraid t admit to it on the WWW?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Pete Maidment said...

aaaah, kindred spirits!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home