Friday, June 24, 2005

Thunder and lighting...

Things today that have made me smile:

My year 6 group debating a 2 day school week, and being generally a lovely group to spend time with.

Pizza.

Hearing we have almost nearly defintely got a venue and council permission for a Church run cafe with 'value added,' youth and community emphasis.

Having a good conversation with Edd, who has shown up again. He was drunk, so what he will remember, I really don't know, but it was a good conversation, nevertheless.

Being befriended by a lovely cat in the garden.

Being ouside in a tunderstorm, soaked through to the skin, hearing rain thudding off the leaves from the forest around me and children squealing excitedly at the downpour, feeling utterly happy, and glad to be alive. I love thunderstorms!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Great news about the cafe!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home