Sunday, January 16, 2005

On NOT Following the Crowd. Much.

I have finally succumbed to peer pressure. (maybe that should read 'Sarah pressure,') Here is the result. Still feeling a bit unsure about the whole process and no doubt will give my aforementioned friend a whole load of grammatical and spelling errors to correct!

I'm hoping this will get better as time goes by, with more links and swankier looking bits on it. Bit of a technophobe, so may be smiling sweetly at The Man, although I'm sure he will laugh at me for doing this in the first place. Still, we both laugh at each other lots, so no change there then!

Hmm, this could turn out to be quite good fun!

At the very least , it's going to be a great distraction from doing anything more constructive!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brush said...

Welcome to the blogosphere sweetie!

S x

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home